Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Morning

A chilly gray morning, typical for December in the Northwest.

I woke up feeling so happy today. Look around my home and you might question that. I have Christmas mess everywhere that I need to clean up. Add that mess to the normal routine things and it might seem overwhelming. But I'm getting a slow start to the day and it feels wonderful.

My kitty Rascal has decided to lean on my left hand, and keeps using his paw to carefully pull my fingers off of the keyboard. He's not a fan of multi-tasking. He seems to think mama and me time is just that. No reading, no concentrating on TV, no reading the paper. A lesson I should apply to family.

How many of us wish for do overs? The wisdom of the moment, if we pay attention the first time around, it is easier to live in the now and there might be fewer regrets. Seize the moment.

What a wonderful time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment